Wednesday 25 June 2014

Astronautical Inspiration!

I am in the middle of reading Col. Chris Hadfield's memoir. It is both enjoyable and very down to earth! I first heard about the book in a Brainpickings article in January and was determined to read it. The best way for me to read a book is to get it as a gift for my husband, so I did this at the earliest opportunity (our anniversary in Feb). I would highly recommend this book!


Along with millions of others, I first became aware of the Canadian astronaut (my proud Canadian self is rearing its head!) through YouTube videos, especially his version of David Bowie's Space Oddity


Col. Hadfield made lots of short videos while at the space station, check them out on his YouTube channel. Here is another of my favourites - showing what happens if you cry in space.

No comments:

Post a Comment